What is Pregnancy? Pregnancy Kaise Hoti Hai Full Details
Are you pregnant? Pregnancy Kaise Hoti Hai
This is believed that any woman is complete only when she becomes a mother. in this world, every woman has the dream to have the pleasure of becoming a mother. But when this moment comes in a woman’s life, she seems to be very concerned about pregnancy. but when some women take a lot of misconceptions about pregnancy, it proves to be disastrous for her. If you also want to get complete information about pregnancy, please read this article.
What is pregnancy? Pregnancy Kaise Hoti Hai
Pregnancy means a stage in which a woman’s body develops a fetus or when a woman’s menstrual period stops, the condition is called pregnancy. In other words, the condition in which a woman is pregnant is called pregnancy.
Shmptoms of pregnancy?
There are many symptoms of pregnancy, some of which are as follows:
- The absence of menstruation is the first symptom of pregnancy in the absence of a woman’s menstrual period.
- Mood swings-when a woman is pregnant, she has a mood swing problem.
- Nausea and vomiting-this is the most common symptom of pregnancy, in which a woman is living and vomiting.
- The gas-the problem of gas is seen when pregnant in many women. Similarly, some people also consider it a symptom of pregnancy.
- Fatigue-the woman is very tired when she is pregnant.
- Having a desire to eat something-when a woman is pregnant, she has the desire to eat something from time to time.
- Pain in the lower back pain on the lower back of the woman is also another symptom of pregnancy.
What problems can occur during pregnancy?
There are many problems during pregnancy that every pregnant woman should know. Usually, there are 6 major problems in pregnancy, which are as follows:
- Headaches-some pregnant women have a headache problem in the first week of pregnancy.
- Swelling-the second week of pregnancy can cause swelling of the organs around the abdomen.
- Constipation-since a proud woman is willing to eat again and again, she may also have a problem of constipation many times.
- Cramps-there may be a problem of cramps in a few weeks of pregnancy.
- Fainting-since there is a problem of fatigue in the last weeks of pregnancy, the pregnant woman may be more likely to faint.
- Itching-some women have itching problems during pregnancy.
What should be taken care of in pregnancy?
However, there may be some risks in pregnancy, but if these 9 important things are taken into account, these risks can be avoided-
- Drinking enough water-the pregnant woman should drink enough water during pregnancy so that her body does not lack water.
- Drugs such as smoking and non-consumption of an alcohol-pregnant woman should not consume any kind of drugs and alcohol during pregnancy as it can be detrimental to her and her baby.
- Consuming low caffeine beverages-it can be harmful to any pregnant woman to receive a large amount of caffeine, so she should consume fewer caffeine beverages.
- Exercise-exercising during pregnancy can be beneficial for a pregnant woman and her unborn child.
- Balanced diet-since the woman needs nourishment during pregnancy, she should have a balanced diet.
- Getting a lot of sleep-it is beneficial for a pregnant woman to have a lot of sleep.
- Staying away from a strong-smelling saint-doctors recommends the pregnant woman to stay away from the strong-smelling saint, as it can be detrimental to her and her baby.
What kind of food should you eat in pregnancy?
Diet in pregnancy should be perfectly balanced, with a large amount of protein, fat and carbohydrates:
For a pregnant woman, healthy food should be nutritional, with more calories, iron, calcium and leaves. But, if your weight is correct in the early stages of pregnancy, you don’t need extra calories. After the first trimester, the second trimester requires 340 extra calories per day and 450 additional calories per day.
Maintain your weight gain rate, which should be 1 to 2 kilograms in the first trimester, 2 kilograms per month during the second quarter and the third quarter. On an average, the weight increase of about 10 to 13 kilograms for a healthy woman is considered normal. Weight gain during pregnancy depends on your BMI since you became pregnant.
It is a common suggestion to drink enough fluids to avoid the problem of constipation occurring during pregnancy. Citrus fruits keep the body hydrated and also help in increasing the amount of blood that develops only 50 per cent during pregnancy.
Urinary infections during pregnancy (urine infection) / urine infections To avoid irritation and dehydration, the nutritional floor substance, including drinking eight to ten glasses of water a day. During pregnancy, many nutritional floor substances such as lemonade, buttermilk and coconut water are also considered to be very beneficial as they have low calories.
Exercise regularly for your easy delivery and obstetrics. Women who are active during pregnancy and exercise regularly are more likely to have easier deliveries and give birth to the baby normally.
Pregnancy changes the way stomach acid works. Eat light food 5 to 6 times a day instead of eating heavy food 2 to 3 times a day to avoid indigestion ( chest irritation). Eating food in a short while makes you feel refreshed. Acidicidease can be helpful for you in case of feeling uncomfortable, but contact your doctor for the right suggestion.
Iron is an important element in increasing hemoglobin, which are essential for staying healthy during pregnancy. The intake of citrus fruits and juices should be increased as they contain vitamin C, which helps in the absorption of iron. Citrus fruits can help children to overcome the weakness in the morning.
If you already plan your diet, it may be easier for you to work during pregnancy. Eat as much home food as possible and always keep home snacks with you. Drink plenty of water and try to walk some time a day.